Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
Loving the Oregon Coast ~
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
It’s Berry Season!
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Farewell Party – DIY Link Up July 9, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Linky Party #64 July 2, 2017
- DIY Linky Party #63 June 25, 2017
- Berries – The Gems of the NW Summer June 22, 2017
- It’s The DIY Craft Link up #62 June 18, 2017
- Farmer’s Markets – Fresh Veggies Day! June 16, 2017
- Portland’s International Rose Test Garden June 12, 2017
- DIY Craft and Decorating Link up # 61 June 11, 2017
- Portland Rose Festival – 100th Anniversary! June 5, 2017
- It’s that Crafty Party!! The DIY Link up #60 June 4, 2017
- Places to Go – In Oregon! June 1, 2017
- Do it Yourself Craft Link up #59 May 28, 2017
- The Beautiful Oregon Coast May 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty link up #58 May 21, 2017
- DIY – Crafty Link up #57 May 14, 2017
Tag Archives: food
Here are a couple of really good breweries – One in Oregon City and one in Salem! Let’s start with Salem – The Santiam Brewery is hidden away on 19th Street – an unremarkable building you could pass right by … Continue reading
Looking for a great place to have lunch or dinner? Want some authentic Mexican cuisine? Check out the Casa Marquez Mexican Grill in Woodburn, Oregon. We were in the mood for a good taco and a beer and … Continue reading
It’s that time of year when pumpkins are everywhere! Porches are lined with the golden gourds – some of them spooky, some of them au natural! Come join us at Pleasures of the NW for some Great Pumpkin ideas!
On our way home from Crater Lake we stopped in Eugene for some nourishment – and some beer! My husband wanted to check out the Ninkasi brewery.