ENTER TO WIN!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Spring is in the Air March 28, 2017
- It’s the Weekly DIY Party #50 March 26, 2017
- It’s the Do it Yourself Crafty Party!! DIY #49 March 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 16, 2017
- Brewery Hopping! March 14, 2017
- DIY Link up #48 March 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Party #47 March 5, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 2, 2017
- DIY Crafty Link Up #46 February 26, 2017
- Casa Marquez – Great Home Cooked Mexican Food! February 24, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 23, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party! The DIY Link up #45 February 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 16, 2017
- DIY Craft Link up #44 February 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Craft projects Link up #43 February 5, 2017
Tag Archives: beer
Here are a couple of really good breweries – One in Oregon City and one in Salem! Let’s start with Salem – The Santiam Brewery is hidden away on 19th Street – an unremarkable building you could pass right by … Continue reading
We headed out to Portland last weekend to the Wood Worker Holiday Market that was held at the Baerlic Brewery. Although the market is over for this year (check it out next year-but don’t expect everything to be wood – … Continue reading
On our way home from Crater Lake we stopped in Eugene for some nourishment – and some beer! My husband wanted to check out the Ninkasi brewery.
Lebanon, Oregon is starting to get some pretty good eateries! And pubs – like Conversion Brewing – They have quite a list of beers that are brewed on the premises. And if you want to try one before you order, … Continue reading
Spent the day with my hubby at McMenamin’s Edgefield browsing the Crack Pots Recycled art show. Some great artistry represented! You still have tonight and tomorrow to get there! Here is some of the work you can see…..