We love to serve this with sliced potatoes fried with onions and mushrooms. A salad kit works great for a side while camping.
Here’s how you make it…..
What you need:
3-4 pound London broil or any chuck or round roast. Boneless slices easier, but bone in has more flavor. The choice is yours.
- ¾ cup of canola oil
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of hot sauce (like Louisiana or Tapatio)
- 1 Tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1/8 cup of teriyaki sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Marin sauce (a sweet, white Japanese cooking wine – not vinegar)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Heaping Tablespoon of minced garlic
How to Do it:
Combine all the marinade ingredients in a large Ziploc bag. Mix well. Add the beef and seal. Marinate in the refrigerator for up to five days (at least three). The thicker the meat, the longer it should marinate.
When ready to cook, remove the meat from the bag and discard the marinade. Put the meat on a grill and cook to desired doneness. We like rare. Allow the meat to rest for five to ten minutes and then slice against the grain.