Are you ready to get Crafty? Here are some great ideas!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas! Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes and other content will be deleted.
You can share your food related posts here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
So many great ideas!! Last week’s party was no exception – Here are four great DIY posts from last week.
Don’t forget to leave a comment! If you post is featured and you’ve commented, your post also gets pinned and tweeted!
Sadie Seasongoods had the top visited post – and I mean A LOT of visits!! Check out these DIY Halloween Bandana Pumpkins and you’ll see why it was so popular!
Coming second as the the most visited – DIY Marbled Halloween Skulls from Arrows & Awe
Looking ahead a little, Adirondack Girl @ Heart shared a great tutorial on making Arty Bookmarks from old books and maps – a great gift idea!
Another great gift idea are these cute MOD Children’s Scarves from East of Eden – I know a couple of kids that would love one of these!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- MakePlease do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it yourselfers! sure you share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too!