Are you ready for Thanksgiving?
I am!! Thanks to some really great ideas for decorating from all of you – Thank you!
Join us for some great, crafty ideas!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas!
Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes, selling sites and other non-instructional content will be deleted.
You can share your food related posts here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
I’m having a blast with all the great ideas everyone has! Quick, tell your friends, and link up something for us to get our hands working on!
Please visit our featured blogs and leave them a comment!! A tweet or Pintrest share would be welcomed too!
This weeks features are….. Drum roll please….
Who had the most visits? Well Sadie Seasongoods did it again! Such great way to re-purpose a cheese dome into A Cheese Dome Ice Pond!
Looking for something to dress up your front door on Thanksgiving? Well, the Mis-adventures of a Born-Again Farm Girl offers a really cute Thanksgiving Turkey!
I love these Sap Buckets Turned Wall Planters from Kingsbury Brook Farms – Festive for any season!
Eccentricities by JVG shared these beautiful DIY Etched Merry Christmas plates – so easy and so beautiful!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects (with instructions) only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers! It would be great to share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY! And don’t forget to leave comments!! Us bloggers live for comments!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too!