I can’ t believe it’s almost Halloween!! Before you know it Thanksgiving will be on our doorstep! Do you have any last minute Halloween projects – or Thanksgiving Decorations we can start now? Are you looking for some to do?
Well you’ve come to the right place!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas! Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes and other content will be deleted.
You can share your food related posts here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
I’m having a blast with all the great ideas everyone has! Quick, tell your friends, and link up something for us to get our hands working on!
Don’t forget to leave a comment! If you post is featured and you’ve commented, your post also gets pinned and tweeted!
There were quite a few fantastic projects last week! Here’s one – a cute little crock from Dazzle while Frazzled. How to use a baby romper for a tic toc croc costume!
Here’s a pretty creative use for an tote from Sadie Seasongood – and just in time for Halloween! Re-purpose an old tote and turn it into a Straw Tote Pumpkin Planter!
Ready to do some furniture re-dos? Grandma’s House DIY gave two end tables a sweet country make over!
Here’s one that will get you thinking about the gift giving season. Need a gift basket? Cucicucicoo shared this great way to use old cereal boxes! Woven Paper Baskets!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers! sure you share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too!