I’ve been at the beach all week and I’m inspired! I’m hoping you are too!
This is a Do it Yourself CRAFTS and DECORATING
(Please do not post recipes, self help, items for sale or anything else that isn’t a crafty idea with instructions!)
Creating art, decorating and remodeling your living space, doing it all yourself not only saves money, it’s fun and feels pretty good!
Come share your projects here –
But remember – This is DIY Party! Make sure you include instructions (see the rules below so you don’t get deleted!)
This party is not for selling items, recipes or food posts or travel – it is only Do it Yourself projects WITH instructions.
But if you have a great recipes, please share it here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
And now – a HUGE thank you to everyone who shared last week! There were some great ideas. And here are the most visited posts!
Please visit the featured bloggers and leave them a comment. Let them know how amazing they are!
The most visited project this week were these great Glass Jar Terrariums from My Husband has Too Many Hobbies!
Looking to get inspired? How about a $100 French Farmhouse Bedroom? Raggedy Bits gives some great ideas!
Sprinkled with Color showed us how to cheer someone up with A Little Box of Sunshine (with free printable!)
Now check out this great tutorial on how to Make Your Own Stamps – from Paper Seedlings!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Please follow the rules below:
- This party is NOT for cooking projects, it is NOT for self help or travel. It is for projects the reader can do themselves – Pleases post crafts and DIY projects (with instructions) only, not just pictures of the craft. Sadly, all others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.), posts that advertise items for sale or any other post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers!
- It would be great to share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared recently!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY! And don’t forget to leave comments!! Us bloggers live for comments!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment!