Thanksgiving is just over one week away!! Do you have any fun projects to share? This is the place to share instructions to crafts, decorating, and the like – But please, only posts that include the how-to’s!!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas!
Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes, selling sites and other non-instructional content will be deleted.
You can share your food related posts here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
I’m having a blast with all the great ideas everyone has! Quick, tell your friends, and link up something for us to get our hands working on!
Please visit our featured blogs and leave them a comment!! A tweet or Pintrest share would be welcomed too!
This weeks features are….. Drum roll please….
The Apple Street Cottage’s “Tool” Box got the most visits!! A lot of people wanted to see this awesome project – hope you pinned it!
One of my favorites – and just in time for that last minute Thanksgiving decoration, was this Handcrafted Turkey from Purple Hues and Me – I went out and made this. The instructions are really easy to follow!
With the gift giving season right around the corner, Keeping it Real had a lot of visits for this cute Custom Photo Frame!
I thought this was a beautiful Christmas decoration and the instructions make it looks so easy!! I’ll be trying this DiY Lighted Christmas Star from the Navage Patch!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects (with instructions) only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers! It would be great to share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY! And don’t forget to leave comments!! Us bloggers live for comments!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too!