Halloween is over and Thanksgiving is right around the corner. One of my pet peeves is how our culture jumps right into Christmas and leaves no time to celebrate being thankful for all that we have. That being said, I’d like to thank everyone that has helped to grow this party and shared some wonderful project ideas!
Have some great, crafty ideas to share? Looking for a fun project to do? The gift giving holidays are around the corner – need some great gift ideas?
Well you’ve come to the right place!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas! Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes and other content will be deleted.
You can share your food related posts here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
I’m having a blast with all the great ideas everyone has! Quick, tell your friends, and link up something for us to get our hands working on!
Don’t forget to leave a comment! If you post is featured and you’ve commented, your post also gets pinned and tweeted!
This weeks features are (please be sure to pin and/or tweet the features! You could be next!)
The most visited post? This beautiful Painted Rocking Chair from Grandma’s House DIY –
Running a close second in clicks is Pillar Blue Box’s DIY Denim Storage Boxes!
Anyone you know having a birthday soon? White House Crafts shows us how to create a beautiful Fall Chrysanthemum Birthday Gift Wrap!
Looking for a beautiful tray to serve your Thanksgiving appetizers? You can gather some of the beautiful plants right in your yard and make this gorgeous DIY Botanical Tray from Crafts ala Mode!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers! sure you share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too!