I’m so ready for fall! The rain is starting up and the temperatures are cooler – had all the windows open today. It smelled wonderful! And tomorrow – I’m doing some crafts! What crafts are you doing?
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas! Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes and other content will be deleted.
You can share your food related posts here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
Please do NOT post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it yourselfers!
So many great ideas!! Last week’s party was no exception – Here are four great DIY posts from last week.
Don’t forget to leave a comment! If you post is featured and you’ve commented, your post also gets pinned and tweeted!
Grandma’s House DIY does it again! The most visited post – Sanding and Staining Hardwood floors, not for the faint of heart!
Sadie Seasongoods shared a great Wine Rack to Ribbon “Cradle” – what a great idea!
Here’s a perfect little “Tea” light from Crafts a la Mode – a Beautiful Teapot Luminary
This Fun Braided Leather Headband from Home on the Corner is beautiful – And easy!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the rules:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Make sure you share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too!