The holidays are right upon us now! There is parties and cooking and decorating to do – and now, here are some fun projects to add to your to-do list!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas!
Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes, selling sites and other non-instructional content will be deleted.
You can share your recipes here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
I’m having a blast with all the great ideas everyone has! Quick, tell your friends, and link up something for us to get our hands working on!
Please visit our featured blogs and leave them a comment!! A tweet or Pintrest share would be welcomed too!
This weeks features are….. Drum roll please….
The most visited post was shared comes thanks to Oh My Heartsie Girl! I love this idea – Got a Magazine? Make a Tree!
Here’s another simple decoration to make – A Santa from Apple Street Cottage – Click here for the directions to make “Santa Clause is Coming to Town“.
One of my favorites is this beautiful Holiday Gift Wrap Idea from White House Crafts – so simple and elegant.
And here’s one of the last ones to enter, but check this out!! What a fun porch decoration from Electric Red Barn – Grandinroad Hack – A Pallet Project. I love it!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects (with instructions) only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers! It would be great to share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY! And don’t forget to leave comments!! Us bloggers live for comments!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too! (But only if you commented)