Love to makes things? Decorate inexpensively?
This is a Do it Yourself CRAFT and DECORATING Party
(Please do not post recipes, self help, items for sale or anything else that isn’t a crafty idea with instructions! Sadly, those posts will be deleted.)
Creating art, decorating and remodeling your living space, doing it all yourself not only saves money, it’s fun and feels pretty good!
Come share your projects here –
But remember – This is DIY Party! Make sure you include instructions (see the rules below so you don’t get deleted!)
This party is not for selling items, recipes or food posts or travel – it is only Do it Yourself projects WITH instructions.
Please Do Not post recipes!! Please share them here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
And now – a HUGE thank you to everyone who shared last week! There were some great ideas. And here are the most visited posts!
Please visit the featured bloggers and leave them a comment. Let them know how amazing they are!
Repurpose and Upcycle shared a great tutorial on the Easiest Antique Chippy Paint Technique – Great instructions!
Just Measuring up shared great instructions on How to Make DIY Drawer Handles!
Sadie Seasongoods turned this boring drawer cabinet into a beautiful Library Card Catalog look!
Want a great way to give cash as a wedding present? The Interior Frugalista shows you how to Make them Special!
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Please follow the rules below:
- This party is NOT for cooking projects, it is NOT for self help or travel. It is for projects the reader can do themselves – Pleases post crafts and DIY projects (with instructions) only, not just pictures of the craft. Sadly, all others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.), posts that advertise items for sale or any other post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers!
- It would be great to share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared recently!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY! And don’t forget to leave comments!! Us bloggers live for comments!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment!