Merry Christmas!! Just one week from today is the big day – And Hanukkah starts on the 24th! So Happy Holidays!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas!
Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas WITH instructions or guidance only. Sadly, recipes, selling sites and other non-instructional content will be deleted.
You can share your recipes here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
I’m having a blast with all the great ideas everyone has! Quick, tell your friends, and link up something for us to get our hands working on!
Please visit our featured blogs and leave them a comment!! A tweet or Pintrest share would be welcomed too!
This weeks features are….. Drum roll please….
The most visited post – and I mean the most visited post in the history of this party!! WOWZA!!! Thank you Just Measuring Up for sharing this wonderful Easy DIY Gingerbread-Decorating Gift Box!
This one is my personal favorite (although there were a lot that I liked). I made some of this in a flash!! Vintage Button Snowman Christmas Gift tags from Raggedy Bits!
Dazzle While Frazzled shared this really fun Outdoor Holiday Garland!
Have you finished wrapping all those gifts? Well I hope not because here are some really great ideas for Wrapping Pretty Packages for in the Mail – from of faeries & fauna craft co.
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects (with instructions) only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers! It would be great to share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY! And don’t forget to leave comments!! Us bloggers live for comments!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too! (But only if you commented)