Wow – I missed it! Yesterday was National Make a Gift day~ But we still have a couple of weeks. Let get crafty!
Thank you to everyone who joined us last week!! There were some really awesome ideas!
Help our party grow by sharing on Facebook and Tweeting!!
Please remember this is for craft and art ideas only. Sadly, recipes, selling sites and other non-instructional content will be deleted.
You can share your recipes here: What’s for Dinner Sunday Link up
I’m having a blast with all the great ideas everyone has! Quick, tell your friends, and link up something for us to get our hands working on!
Please visit our featured blogs and leave them a comment!! A tweet or Pintrest share would be welcomed too!
This weeks features are….. Drum roll please….
The most visited post was shared by My DIY OL – This great DIY Days of Christmas box. It’s great!
I love this Count Down to Christmas box from Kingsbury Brook Farm. Even better than the box are the ideas for treats to put inside them!
The (mis)Adventures of a “Born-Again” Farm Girl shared these really cute Christmas Ornaments.
And what a great idea from Dazzle While Frazzled! A DIY ‘Merry Welcome’ Holiday Chalk Board Plate Charger Sign.
And now it’s your turn to share your DIY projects. Here are the requests:
- Pleases post crafts and DIY projects (with instructions) only. Sadly, others will be removed.
- Please do not post sites that are sales sites (i.e. Etsy, “blogs” that are used as sites to sell, etc.) or any post that does not include a craft or art project! This is a party for do it your-selfers! It would be great to share something new to us here – Please don’t share the same thing you shared last week!
- I’ll visit every post – and I ask you to Please visit two posts for every one you share. That’s what makes it a PARTY! And don’t forget to leave comments!! Us bloggers live for comments!
- The party runs from Sunday to Friday night (giving you the weekend to try out some of the great projects!)
- Help us Grow! Let all your friends on Twitter and Facebook know about the party! The more the merrier!
Ready to party? Lets go!
Don’t forget to comment! If you are featured, that comment gets you pinned and tweeted too! (But only if you commented)