If you want to promote a CLIMB link, then use #ChainLinkyCLIMB on Twitter or Google+ so that we can all help each other grow!
Here’s how the Giveaway & Co-hosting works – the co-hosts from the previous month’s CLIMB will have the opportunity to participate in a Giveaway during the next CLIMB – that gives co-hosts 2 months in a row of blog growing fun!! (If you would like to co-host please sign up at the end of this post using the last “Linky”)
– A lovely Kitten Paw Sea Shell Necklace with Peach Freshwater Pearl by ShorelineDesigned – $20 value
COPPER TONE FAN NECKLACE
Copper Tone Fan – Natural Color Kitten Paw Sea Shell with Peach Freshwater Pearl, Sparkly Pure Copper Delicate Chain Necklace
“I personally had the awe inspiring pleasure of plucking this naturally brightly colored Kitten Paw seashell (I like to call them “fans” or “pretty paws”) full of bright peach and white from the sugar white sands of the Cape San Blas Beach in the Florida Gulf of Mexico. I have carefully drilled a 2.1 mm hole into the seashell to utilize it as a pretty pendant. All its metal findings are pure copper. The fine and dainty super sparkly high quality copper chain is 17 inches with a strong lobster clasp. The beautiful peach freshwater pearl connector is a 7 mm pearl with pure copper 24 gauge wire. I make sure my jewelry findings are of fine quality.”
“Flower Wagon” 11×14 print by “H Fern Originals“: (shop description) “My goal is to provide you with quality greeting cards and photographs at an affordable price. I have experienced each image you see and tried to capture the feeling in the photograph. Please look around, send me comments – both praise and suggestions – and feel free to ask me any questions. .”
Top Prize value is $125!
CLIMB Giveaway Rules & Conditions:
– this is open worldwide (void where prohibited)
– You must be 18 years or older to enter
– You MUST have a blog to win the Ad spaces (otherwise these will become a second place prizes)
– You must live in the lower 48 of the United States to win the Necklace & the print (otherwise these will become second place prizes) – You MUST have a valid PayPal account to win the Paypal Cash (otherwise these will become a second place prizes)
– This Giveaway is open from January 2nd, 2015 until January 30th, 2015
– Winner must respond to email within 48 hours or a different winner will be chosen
– Giveaway Hosts & Co-hosts can NOT enter this Giveaway!, however – JANUARY 2015 CLIMB blog hop co-hosts ARE allowed to enter this Giveaway (provided they are not also part of the Giveaway)
– correspondence is done through email and the winner’s email addresses will only be used to deliver or set-up e-prizes. Email addresses will NEVER be sold or shared.
– All prizes will be delivered by the contributing Bloggers/Shop Owners.
– if you have any questions or concerns about this Giveaway please email one of the hosts:
We have changed it up a bit – instead of linking your homepage you may now link up to 4 of your family friendly blog posts per month!!
By participating in this blog hop your understand that your link might be promoted on social media. Also, by participating in this blog hop your email address will be added to our CLIMB list & you will be sent an email reminder next month.
Remember – If you co-host you will receive a free Weekly Sidebar Ad and your blog button will appear on both Angie’s blog & Angel’s blog!!
(The Ad will run live a few weeks after you have co-hosted)
About Helen Fern
I live in the upper Willamette Valley with my amazing husband and four very spoiled cats - three adopted feral cats and one shelter baby. We have lived here since the dawn of 1991 and love every inch of the region.
I love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going!
Thanks for your support - Helen
Loving the Oregon Coast ~
View from Ecola state park in Cannon Beach - Just one beautiful spot along the Oregon Coast