Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- The Beautiful Oregon Coast May 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty link up #58 May 21, 2017
- DIY – Crafty Link up #57 May 14, 2017
- Oregon Coast – Tillamook to Lincoln City May 10, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party!! DIY link up #56 May 7, 2017
- Whale Watching May 4, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafts and Decorating Link Up # 55 April 30, 2017
- Tulip Festival – It’s almost over! April 26, 2017
- Crafts and Decorating!! DIY Link up #54 April 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty Link up #53 April 16, 2017
- Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival April 13, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Link up #52 April 9, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Link up #51 April 2, 2017
- Spring is in the Air March 28, 2017
- It’s the Weekly DIY Party #50 March 26, 2017
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Yikes! Easter is only one week away! I’ve got my eggs dyed and my Easter linens out. All I need now is to get those candle holders ready for some fun.
Easter is just around the corner and everyone is coloring eggs. I don’t like to use the pre-made stuff you mix with vinegar and drop the eggs into. I like to make a big mess! And here’s how….
It’s the first day of Spring – and for me that means lots of asparagus, rhubarb and fresh lettuce at the farmer’s markets! I love making rhubarb into a sweet sauce to pour over vanilla ice cream. That’s what my … Continue reading
Asparagus season is on us – and love those beautiful, green spears. There are so many things you can do – Soup, sauce, stir fry – or just beautifully roasted. It’s pretty simple to do.