ENTER TO WIN!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Spring is in the Air March 28, 2017
- It’s the Weekly DIY Party #50 March 26, 2017
- It’s the Do it Yourself Crafty Party!! DIY #49 March 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 16, 2017
- Brewery Hopping! March 14, 2017
- DIY Link up #48 March 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Party #47 March 5, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 2, 2017
- DIY Crafty Link Up #46 February 26, 2017
- Casa Marquez – Great Home Cooked Mexican Food! February 24, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 23, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party! The DIY Link up #45 February 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 16, 2017
- DIY Craft Link up #44 February 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Craft projects Link up #43 February 5, 2017
Monthly Archives: March 2015
Yikes! Easter is only one week away! I’ve got my eggs dyed and my Easter linens out. All I need now is to get those candle holders ready for some fun.
Easter is just around the corner and everyone is coloring eggs. I don’t like to use the pre-made stuff you mix with vinegar and drop the eggs into. I like to make a big mess! And here’s how….
It’s the first day of Spring – and for me that means lots of asparagus, rhubarb and fresh lettuce at the farmer’s markets! I love making rhubarb into a sweet sauce to pour over vanilla ice cream. That’s what my … Continue reading
Asparagus season is on us – and love those beautiful, green spears. There are so many things you can do – Soup, sauce, stir fry – or just beautifully roasted. It’s pretty simple to do.