ENTER TO WIN!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Spring is in the Air March 28, 2017
- It’s the Weekly DIY Party #50 March 26, 2017
- It’s the Do it Yourself Crafty Party!! DIY #49 March 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 16, 2017
- Brewery Hopping! March 14, 2017
- DIY Link up #48 March 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Party #47 March 5, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 2, 2017
- DIY Crafty Link Up #46 February 26, 2017
- Casa Marquez – Great Home Cooked Mexican Food! February 24, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 23, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party! The DIY Link up #45 February 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 16, 2017
- DIY Craft Link up #44 February 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Craft projects Link up #43 February 5, 2017
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Another great pub in Portland – Lucky Labrador Brewing Company. They have several locations, but our favorite is the Brew Pub on Hawthorn. Long tables give it a picnic feel. The Hawthorne location is the flagship site, their first pub – … Continue reading
Hair of the Dog brew pub is located on Yamhill Street just north of OMSII – So where do you after a museum tour? You guessed it! We ate a little lunch, but the best part was the beer!
Seven Brides Brewery is located in 1st Street in Historic Silverton, Oregon. It’s one of our “go to” breweries – partly because it’s close to our home, and partly because we really like the beer!
Hiding in an industrial complex in Salem, Oregon, is one of the best breweries I’ve been in for awhile – Gilgamesh Brewery!
Tweet #ChainLinkyCLIMB <a href=”http://www.godsgrowinggarden.com/p/chain-linky-climb.html” rel=””nofollow”” target=”_blank”><img alt=”God’s Growing Garden” src=”http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o501/AngieOuelletteTower/Sponsors/Climb200_zps6c2cafff.jpg” /></a> HAPPY NEW YEAR!!WELCOME! It’s the month long Networking Blog Hop