Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
Loving the Oregon Coast ~
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
It’s Berry Season!
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Farewell Party – DIY Link Up July 9, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Linky Party #64 July 2, 2017
- DIY Linky Party #63 June 25, 2017
- Berries – The Gems of the NW Summer June 22, 2017
- It’s The DIY Craft Link up #62 June 18, 2017
- Farmer’s Markets – Fresh Veggies Day! June 16, 2017
- Portland’s International Rose Test Garden June 12, 2017
- DIY Craft and Decorating Link up # 61 June 11, 2017
- Portland Rose Festival – 100th Anniversary! June 5, 2017
- It’s that Crafty Party!! The DIY Link up #60 June 4, 2017
- Places to Go – In Oregon! June 1, 2017
- Do it Yourself Craft Link up #59 May 28, 2017
- The Beautiful Oregon Coast May 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty link up #58 May 21, 2017
- DIY – Crafty Link up #57 May 14, 2017
Monthly Archives: October 2014
Apples are still in season here in Oregon, although some have already gone into cold storage. But what says Halloween more than caramel apples? So whip up a batch tonight, makes some hot cocoa or cider, and enjoy while you … Continue reading
The spooky night is nearly here and there is still some fun to be had! Do you like haunted houses? Here are a few that you can still visit – if you dare!
We have some friends that lease a house right on the beach in Rockaway, Oregon. We spent a stormy, fall weekend with them and had a wonderful, relaxing time. Check it out
We scored some mushrooms – Chanterelles, a lobster mushroom and some coral fungus. So what did we do? Check it out!
I love chanterelles – my favorite wild mushroom – and this is my favorite thing to make with them! Cream of Chanterelle Soup! And here’s how you do it…