Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
Loving the Oregon Coast ~
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
It’s Berry Season!
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- DIY Linky Party #63 June 25, 2017
- Berries – The Gems of the NW Summer June 22, 2017
- It’s The DIY Craft Link up #62 June 18, 2017
- Farmer’s Markets – Fresh Veggies Day! June 16, 2017
- Portland’s International Rose Test Garden June 12, 2017
- DIY Craft and Decorating Link up # 61 June 11, 2017
- Portland Rose Festival – 100th Anniversary! June 5, 2017
- It’s that Crafty Party!! The DIY Link up #60 June 4, 2017
- Places to Go – In Oregon! June 1, 2017
- Do it Yourself Craft Link up #59 May 28, 2017
- The Beautiful Oregon Coast May 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty link up #58 May 21, 2017
- DIY – Crafty Link up #57 May 14, 2017
- Oregon Coast – Tillamook to Lincoln City May 10, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party!! DIY link up #56 May 7, 2017
Monthly Archives: September 2014
The Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn is having their annual Pumpkin Fest! It runs until November 2 and there are some really fun things! Games for the kids, hay maze, and more!
Ava was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at 8 years old. Her mom and dad privately cried and agonized over the diagnoses, worried about what life would hold for their young daughter. But Ava, like her mom and dad, takes … Continue reading
“I walk for pricked fingers and bruised injection sites . For no longer being able to eat, drink, play, or sleep without careful planning and continuous monitoring. I walk for a little girl who daily has her strength tested. I … Continue reading
At 7:29 last night, the Pacific Northwest officially stepped into the Autumnal Equinox. It is the season that signals a close of the warm, Summer days as we transition to the colder days of Winter.