ENTER TO WIN!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Spring is in the Air March 28, 2017
- It’s the Weekly DIY Party #50 March 26, 2017
- It’s the Do it Yourself Crafty Party!! DIY #49 March 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 16, 2017
- Brewery Hopping! March 14, 2017
- DIY Link up #48 March 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Party #47 March 5, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 2, 2017
- DIY Crafty Link Up #46 February 26, 2017
- Casa Marquez – Great Home Cooked Mexican Food! February 24, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 23, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party! The DIY Link up #45 February 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 16, 2017
- DIY Craft Link up #44 February 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Craft projects Link up #43 February 5, 2017
Monthly Archives: August 2014
The annual Swan Island Dahlia festival is running through Monday – And it is beautiful!
I found a beautiful bunch of spinach on a roadside farm stand – and my tomatoes in the yard are doing wonderful – so I put it all together in a dinner bowl!
Stopped in at the Roadhouse in Hillsboro, Oregon. This place is awesome! The grounds are perfect for a picnic outside, or you can enjoy eating indoors. From the parking lot to the pub, you have to walk through the forested … Continue reading
Every August for the past 32 years, runners have flocked to run from Mt. Hood to the Oregon Coast – And this year is no different!
One of the things I’ve loved about Oregon is the blackberry season. They grow everywhere!