Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- The Beautiful Oregon Coast May 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty link up #58 May 21, 2017
- DIY – Crafty Link up #57 May 14, 2017
- Oregon Coast – Tillamook to Lincoln City May 10, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party!! DIY link up #56 May 7, 2017
- Whale Watching May 4, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafts and Decorating Link Up # 55 April 30, 2017
- Tulip Festival – It’s almost over! April 26, 2017
- Crafts and Decorating!! DIY Link up #54 April 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty Link up #53 April 16, 2017
- Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival April 13, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Link up #52 April 9, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Link up #51 April 2, 2017
- Spring is in the Air March 28, 2017
- It’s the Weekly DIY Party #50 March 26, 2017
Monthly Archives: August 2014
The annual Swan Island Dahlia festival is running through Monday – And it is beautiful!
I found a beautiful bunch of spinach on a roadside farm stand – and my tomatoes in the yard are doing wonderful – so I put it all together in a dinner bowl!
Stopped in at the Roadhouse in Hillsboro, Oregon. This place is awesome! The grounds are perfect for a picnic outside, or you can enjoy eating indoors. From the parking lot to the pub, you have to walk through the forested … Continue reading
Every August for the past 32 years, runners have flocked to run from Mt. Hood to the Oregon Coast – And this year is no different!
One of the things I’ve loved about Oregon is the blackberry season. They grow everywhere!