ENTER TO WIN!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Spring is in the Air March 28, 2017
- It’s the Weekly DIY Party #50 March 26, 2017
- It’s the Do it Yourself Crafty Party!! DIY #49 March 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 16, 2017
- Brewery Hopping! March 14, 2017
- DIY Link up #48 March 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself Crafty Party #47 March 5, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday March 2, 2017
- DIY Crafty Link Up #46 February 26, 2017
- Casa Marquez – Great Home Cooked Mexican Food! February 24, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 23, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party! The DIY Link up #45 February 19, 2017
- Thoughtful Thursday February 16, 2017
- DIY Craft Link up #44 February 12, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Craft projects Link up #43 February 5, 2017
Monthly Archives: June 2014
What do you do in Portland when you have a day with nothing to do? Find a great place to eat! There are food carts all over the city! We checked out Carts on Foster….
Well, I had this really great little video that showed me putting this plate together – My first video tutorial. I edited it and made it all just perfect and…..
This is one of the reasons I love where I live – this was the sun rise a couple of days ago on my way to work….. Simple Pleasures.
Off in the North East corner of Oregon lives the John Day Fossil beds. An amazing place full of prehistoric history and geological wonders!