Subscribe to Blog via Email
Share the LoveI love writing reviews of the great places in the NW and sharing pictures and info with people. This takes time and money to do! If you've enjoyed my post and learned anything about the beautiful Pacific Northwest - a donation of any amount would help me keep going! Thanks for your support - Helen
A Great Mini Vacation Destination
Follow me on Pintrest
Finding the Extraordinary in the Ordinary –
Authentic Mexican Cuisine
COPYRIGHT© Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NorthWest, 2014-2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material (text and images) without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Helen Fern and the Pleasures of the NW, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and the author is informed in advance.
- Berries – The Gems of the NW Summer June 22, 2017
- It’s The DIY Craft Link up #62 June 18, 2017
- Farmer’s Markets – Fresh Veggies Day! June 16, 2017
- Portland’s International Rose Test Garden June 12, 2017
- DIY Craft and Decorating Link up # 61 June 11, 2017
- Portland Rose Festival – 100th Anniversary! June 5, 2017
- It’s that Crafty Party!! The DIY Link up #60 June 4, 2017
- Places to Go – In Oregon! June 1, 2017
- Do it Yourself Craft Link up #59 May 28, 2017
- The Beautiful Oregon Coast May 23, 2017
- Do it Yourself – Crafty link up #58 May 21, 2017
- DIY – Crafty Link up #57 May 14, 2017
- Oregon Coast – Tillamook to Lincoln City May 10, 2017
- It’s a Crafty Party!! DIY link up #56 May 7, 2017
- Whale Watching May 4, 2017
Monthly Archives: June 2014
What do you do in Portland when you have a day with nothing to do? Find a great place to eat! There are food carts all over the city! We checked out Carts on Foster….
Well, I had this really great little video that showed me putting this plate together – My first video tutorial. I edited it and made it all just perfect and…..
This is one of the reasons I love where I live – this was the sun rise a couple of days ago on my way to work….. Simple Pleasures.
Off in the North East corner of Oregon lives the John Day Fossil beds. An amazing place full of prehistoric history and geological wonders!